Sunday, March 9, 2014

Heebee Post #1090 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 As I was happily stamping passports for the XPF expo on Saturday, when suddenly this business card appeared on the table in front of me. I recognized the cool looking , bearded Cardinal instantly and looking up I was greeted with the smiling jollity of Joey Patrickt.
Interestingly, today,  Joey sends in this altered postcard that is actually a Wisconsin card with the SF/Oakland bay bridge tossed in, on top of it - adorned with the XPF blessing from the beguiling Bishop. 
 I was certainly glad to meet Joey, after all this time - knowing him only through the mail. He lives in the town I was born in (Oakland) and so, I have that in common with him as well. And the next time you are traveling up north, Joey, please let me know! Visiting is always approved of here, in the 4th Dimension. Seriously though, it was great to have met you. See you in the mail my friend.

2 comments: