Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Heebee Post #1079 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 Is this a pre-fashion screening by Joey to reveal his Ex Postal Facto attire in San Francisco? Stunning, old man! I do hope to meet you at the entertaining Feb.3-day affair. It will be a gas!






Joey lives in Oakland (where I was born by the way), just across the Bay Bridge from SF.- He's got to be happy about that proximity. See ya there my friend, be nice to finally see you on person! See ya in the mail and XPO!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm a real 3D clown these days, 1D short of the 4th dimension.

    Hey Test, will you be at the MA Expo location by the Elks Club hotel room next Saturday 02-15 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey, Yes, I will be there in all my splendor. I am looking forward to meeting you. I'm leaving to go down to SF in about two hours (Driving). See ya there my friend!

    ReplyDelete