Thursday, January 9, 2014

Heebee Post #1074 - Norbert Koczorski - Diepholz - Germany

 Looks like Fluxus Girl is having the tables turned on her as Norbert's Mail Art hit man applies a heavy dollop of glue onto the lovely girl's hat. Fluxus Girl, the Tart of Mail Art, will not take kindly to this vicious attack and I am a little afraid she will somehow have her revenge in the near future. Beware Norbert, you may have gone too far.......




I'm not too sure who the "Big Chief" is but, I don't think it is Norbert. Great stamp - I love the American Indian headdress - all eagle feathers, if it is authentic.

And Happy New Year to you as well my friend - even if Fluxus Girl is not too happy with you just now. Don't worry, she'll get over it - or not!  Thank you very much for the card Norbert and see you soon in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment